Acne has been long known as one of the most common disorders of the teenage duration but there are home remedies for acne that can alleviate your discomfort. This disorder of skin occurs naturally due to several causes and the main cause of this has not yet been identified. According to an estimate around 70% of adolescents usually suffer from the disorder of acne. Generally the pimples or acne appear on the areas of face, chest, shoulders, neck and back. This does not critically damage the health but it does cause the scars.
The majority of individuals try several home remedies for acne treatment, instead of going for the products that are artificially made. This preference for the natural remedies not only carries rationality and significance but is also very time and cost-effective.
You need not rely solely on your dermatologist for the acne treatment. By making use of home remedies for acne you can definitely find a perfect cure for you and your kids. In this article, there are several home remedies for acne treatment that have been utilized.
Along with a large prescription set as well as the over counter acne medications that are nowadays available in the market; there are several useful home remedies for acne treatment. These remedies have worked wonderfully well for majority of people. There are several useful treatments that may be helpful for your acne problem.
- You can make paste of orange peel (in grinded form) along with some clean water. Apply this paste on the affected region of skin. This remedy has been long known as home remedy for treating acne.
- You need to make paste of almond powder along with water and then apply it to your face. Leave this paste to dry on your face and then wash it off thoroughly.
- You can also use the paste of one teaspoon of cinnamon blended in one teaspoon of fresh lemon juice. Apply it on affected skin area.
- You can also use the blend of turmeric powder and half teaspoon of sandalwood in some clean water. Apply it on your skin’s affected areas, as this is one of the most useful treatments for acne.
- Mixture of cucumber paste can also be applied on the face for effective treatment of acne. You must wash it off after 30 to 45 minutes.
- Paste of black gram and sandalwood powder may also function as an effective home remedy for acne treatment. You must wash it off with clean cold water.
- Blend one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and honey to make a paste, and apply it on your pimples, leave overnight to see good results. You may repeat this twice a week for better lasting results.
- Paste of un-boiled milk and nutmeg may also cure the acne problem effectively.
Drinking plenty of water is always a helpful remedy and this also brings back the glow of your skin. Home remedies for acne may function well for everyone and it depends greatly on your patience and persistence.