Whether it is morning breath, garlic mouth or chronic sewer breath, it is never pleasant when you are on the receiving end of breath gone bad. For any one who has experienced the fowl aroma of another`s stinky breath, we certainly don`t want to be the one with it. Many things can cause this condition, from the foods we eat, medications, gum disease and some infections. Candida is an often overlooked cause of this condition. If it is chronic and particularly raunchy then you might want to consider a candida cleanse or other remedies for candida overgrowth. If you are tired of having sewer mouth or if a friend suffers from fowl mouth, then you need these home remedies for bad breath.
Put an End to the Bad Breath Blues with these Home remedies for bad breath
- Herbal remedies for fresh breath: Anise seeds and parsley are the two best herbal treatments for bad breath. While we often reach for a mint after dinner to fight off garlic breath or what ever other food of concern we ate, the parsley on the plate is much better at ending unpleasant breath. Anise seeds come from a plant that is cousins with parsley. The main difference is you chew the seeds instead of the leaves. These are powerful breath fresheners and should be used when ever food is a concern with how your mouth smells afterwards.
- Kitchen remedies that fight fowl mouth: Oranges or lemons can help. Eating more of these fruits will cause you to salivate. Saliva has natural components for fighting bacteria that can cause bad breath.
- Home remedies for bad breath: Tongue scraping should be done in addition to brushing your teeth to dislodge bacterial growth that can cause fowl odors of the mouth. Use a stainless steel spoon and from back to front scrape top and sides of tongue several times. You can also get special spoons for tongue scraping.
- Essential oil remedies to freshen breath: Peppermint, spearmint and lemon can be mixed together for and all natural, refreshing mouth rinse. Add a few drops of this oil mixture to a glass of water and gargle and rinse well. Don`t swallow.
- Eating tips to keep your breath fresh: Eat small meals every few hours rather than one or two big meals a day and drink green tea and water throughout the day. This will keep the mouth from getting dry and will produce germ killing saliva.
- More home remedies for bad breath: Cinnamon is an extremely useful natural source of healing. Among it`s uses, it is a natural antiseptic and useful in fighting smelly breath.
- Home made toothpaste: Take baking soda, cinnamon, and a couple of drops of tea tree oil and just enough distilled water to make a natural toothpaste that cleans your teeth and fights bad breath.
Don`t wait and suffer the humiliation of an offensive mouth. Start using these home remedies for bad breath for a breath of fresh air.
The author is not a Doctor and has no medical training. Always consult your health care professional before using these or any home remedies or natural cures.