Home remedies for Warts work naturally.
A wart or a group of them will appear when a cut or break in the skin comes in contact with the virus that causes warts.
Warts most commonly occur on the fingers and hands, but can show up almost anywhere on the body. The kind that occur on the bottom of your feet can be very painful.
End the embarrassment of Warts with these home remedies for warts!
- Dandelion. Believe it or not those pretty little weeds can be an effective treatment for warts. Gather a small handful and squeeze the liquid from inside directly onto the wart. The liquid is a mild irritant which will stimulate your body`s natural immune system to attack the area, killing the virus that caused the wart.
- Apple Cider Vinegar. Mix a quarter cup of sea salt with natural minerals together with 3/4 cup of apple cider vinegar and dab on every 2 hours and repeat this each day until the wart is gone.
- Epsom Salt. If you have warts on your feet, this kind of wart is often sensitive to heat. Prepare a basin of water with one part Japanese rice vinegar, a quarter cup of Epsom salt and 4 parts of hot water with a temperature of at least 100 degrees. 10 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes in the evening until the wart is history.
- Arbor vitae is an antiviral herb and while it has several uses, it`s best used for warts and polyps. Use a tincture of this herb neat meaning undiluted. This is a potent herb and it does have some aspects you need to be cautious with so only use after consulting with a knowledgeable herbalist or health care professional. Use twice daily for up to 8 weeks.
- Vitamins and Minerals. Magnesium, Potassium and Selenium are important minerals for home remedies for warts. Vitamins A,C,E are particularly useful vitamins. These nutritional powerhouses play vital roles in the body and can be a great aid in ridding yourself of the virus that caused the warts.
- Folk remedies for warts. At night before bed place the inner white part of the banana peel wrapped on the on the wart and leave till morning. The next night do the same with a lemon peel. Continue to alternate each night until the wart is gone.
- Garlic. Finely grate a clove of garlic and place into some olive oil. Place this in the refrigerator until morning. Strain out the garlic and place the oil on the wart. Bandage and leave till evening. Do this each day until the wart is gone. This is a powerful herb and one of the great home remedies for warts.
Remember that viruses cant live in a healthy body. To get healthier we recommend you eat more vegetables, whole grains, cultured food like tofu and miso, fruits, fish and sea vegetation. Learn meditation and deep breathing and actively practice a spiritual faith of your choosing.
Genital warts are very contagious and a serious condition that should be attended to by a doctor or health care professional immediately. We are not doctors and do not diagnose, treat or cure disease.