Everybody dreams to add beauty to our beautiful planet by being beautiful themselves. The beauty home remedies provide an opportunity to be beautiful naturally. In addition, the beauty products available in the market have their own side effects because they are full of chemicals. Also, these chemicals can provide instant result but when these products are used for long time, they prove to be very harmful. Moreover, it is also found that many products contains such chemicals that may lead to sever diseases, for instance when an inferior cream is used for many years, it can arise skin cancer. In such conditions when a person is unaware about the chemicals used in beauty products are harmful up to what level, the beauty home remedies will prove to be very much reliable, and free from any hazardous chemicals.
It is really very unfortunate that we have ignored and sidelined the beauty home remedies. The glamorous models in the advertisements of beauty products have really succeeded in misguiding us. Moreover, such advertisements only tell about the usefulness of the product and, conceal the hazardous effects of the so-praised products. Also, we get so excited by these advertisements that we forget all other things and run for the products about which we cannot say that they are trustworthy. Also, the hefty price tags on these products burn a hole in our pocket whereas the beauty home remedies are completely trustworthy and very inexpensive. Also, the beauty home remedies are tried and tested since ancient time by our own great ancestors. Some of the effective beauty home remedies are mentioned ahead so that you can be more beautiful naturally without causing any further damage to the body.
1. For dry skin use a mixture of avocado oil and primrose oil. Mix these two thoroughly and apply on the skin 15 minutes before taking bath.
2. The warm honey can be used on the oily skin. Apply the honey that is hot enough to tolerate, and apply on skin in circular motions. Let it dry and wash after 40 minutes.
3. This is a remedy for exfoliation. In a food processor mix the following ingredients. Take half cup oatmeal, half cup olive oil, 1 tablespoon honey and one-fourth cup shelled walnuts. Before taking bath take reasonable amount of the mixture and massage it well; let it rest for 15 minutes and then wash face with cold water.
4. This remedy is to be used as an anti-acne face mask. Take 2 eggs and separate white portion of them. Whip the white portions until they are fluffy. Now, apply it on the affected area and let it rest for 20 minutes. Afterward, wash the face with lukewarm water.
5. This is an anti-wrinkle remedy. Take one teaspoon olive oil and some milk. Mix these two with two mashed unripe papayas. Apply on the face for 40 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water.
6. Make a poultice by filling the grated potatoes in the clean cloth. Place on the eyes for 15 minutes to get rid of puffiness. This the very effective amongst all other beauty home remedies for anti-puffiness.
7. For under eye circles take a pinch of turmeric powder, few drops of lemon, 1 teaspoon of tomato juice and a pinch of gram flour. Mix them to form thick paste. Apply this mixture on the dark circles till the mixture dries, and wash it carefully with clean water. Use this remedy daily.